Cauliflower Chickpea Curry
1 tsp olive oil
1 onion (diced)
1 inch fresh ginger (diced)
4 cloves garlic (diced)
1 tbsp curry powder
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
1 can tinned tomatoes
1 can coconut milk
2 cups chopped
Pinch of black pepper and Himalayan or sea salt
Optional add ons: cashews, coriander or homemade chutney
Rice or Quinoa (cooked according to the packet)
What to do:
1. Heat oil in fry pan over medium-high heat and sauté onion, garlic and spices.
2. Add chickpeas, tomatoes and coconut milk.
3. Stir in cauliflower, salt and pepper.
4. Reduce heat to medium and bring to a boil, (about 4-6 minutes) stirring occasionally.
5. Simmer the curry for around 15 minutes until chickpeas and cauliflower are tender.
6. Meanwhile cook rice/quinoa.
7. Serve with cashews, coriander or your favourite homemade chutney. Enjoy!